maandag 28 april 2014

Fineliner drawings

Hey guys!

Sorry for not posting for so long. I was a bit busy and I didn't really have drawings to show, though I've drawn much in the past weeks.
Well, a few months ago I bought some black fineliners and I fell in love with them the first time I used them. Those things are so nice to draw with! Today I want to show you some of my fineliner drawings. Let's start!

This is the first one I made, just to try them out.



Tried to put as much human things as possible in this drawing.



Life of a teenager.



On of my favourite quotes. (Translation: It's a beautiful thing when you fall for a personality, but if you can choose for falling for a personality with our without boobs, you would know it, right?)



And last but not least two coloured drawings with some fineliner.




What are your favourite materials to colour/draw with?

xoxo Maaike

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten